Wednesday 7 March 2012

My Life!

As I had a spare moment, I thought I would write a bit more about myself. I have been married now for almost 13 years! Crazy! The time has gone by so fast! I had my first child 9 months and 2 days after our wedding! People still tease me about that! My daughter came 18 months after our first child and Caleb, my youngest, was born 23 months after our daughter. Our life was very busy, but wonderful! I was fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom while my kids were young. I was able to be there for their first steps, first words, injuries and cuddles! As they got older, and life became so much more expensive, it was time for me to re-join the work force! I started by working with special needs kids out of my home. This still allowed me to be with my own kids! Eventually, I was able to get part time work as a teachers assistant. I loved this job as it provided the opportunity to work in the school that my kids attended and also allowed me to have the same days off as them! No babysitters needed!!!
After being a teachers assistant for a few years, I felt like it was time for a change! I was fortunate enough to get the job that I have now! I love the work that I do, but can find it difficult to balance life and work! My goal in writing this blog, is to focus on the good things in life! It can be too easy to complain about the chaos of life and the never-ending demands that each day brings! Today I am happy for my family and my job! There are many people who would do anything to find employment! I am grateful for what I have! I am also happy for raindrops and wind! It has made for a cozy day inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment