Friday 9 March 2012

Friday!!!!

The weekend is here!!!! I am feeling much better, thank goodness!!! I drove into the driveway after work, and was greeted with my youngest child looking out the window waiting for me! He was peeking through the blind, and when I drove in, his face lit up with the biggest grin.....you can't get much better than that! What a great way to start the weekend.
My daughter has her semi-final game tonight for soccer. I'll be heading out in a few minutes to take her there. We're very excited for the game and hoping for a win! The team has worked so hard to get this far! Before going to soccer, we'll be dropping Adam off at his friend's house for a sleepover and Matt will be taking Caleb to his hockey tournament in Hope. Another busy weekend ahead, but would not want to spend it any other way! I truly enjoy watching my kids play the games that they love.
Life is crazy busy, and we are constantly running from one event to the next, but what more could I ask for? The kids are happy, they are involved with their community and Matt and I get to sit back and watch them grow! How lucky are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment