Wednesday 28 March 2012

Frazzled Wednesday!

I  have to admit that I'm a bit frazzled today. It's Wednesday, the middle of the week, and I am EXHAUSTED!!! The commitments with work, kids, family, sports, dance etc, etc, etc, seem to be catching up with me! I am working hard on trying to keep it all balanced. I know that sometimes in everyone's lives, life can become overwhelming with the amount of tasks that need to be completed. At times, it feels like everything piles up at once, and it's hard to manage it all. I know that this will pass, and life will calm down again, but when you're right in the middle of the chaos, it can be so insane! 
In order to try and gain some control, or at least a sense of control, I have written a 'to-do-list'. This list contains every little thing that needs to be done before the weekend. This list includes everything from making lunches, paying bills to sending off passport applications. I'm hoping that by looking at the list, and checking each thing off as it's done, I will feel sooooo much better!!! I have to say, even making the list has made a huge difference!
As tomorrow is Thursday, and I'm off on Friday, my goal is to have everything done and finished by Friday afternoon. This will guarantee that my weekend is somewhat free and organized! I'm looking forward to a fun filled weekend with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment