Sunday 6 May 2012

Sunny Sunday!

What a fabulous day! The sun is shining and it is absolutley beautiful out! It's been an amazing weekend so far! On Friday, the kids had a tack meet and had a great time. Part of the reason they love going to track meets, is the concession stand. We had given them five dollars each to get themselves a little treat after their races. As soon as I got home from work, I asked them how they did. They all did great, but their first comments were, the concession was closed! Oh well! Next time! Their bus driver who had taken them to the meet is so awesome! On the way home, she pulled the big school bus into the Walmart parking lost, and got all of the kids a popsicle! So sweet!
Saturday was spent around the house getting things done. Adam had a friend over and everyone just played in the backyard. Saturday evening, I went out for dinner and drinks with my sister and a few friends. It was so nice to get out and chat with other women.
Today, we woke up with the sun streaming through our bedroom window! What a beautiful way to wake up. We had coffee on the deck, and the kids jumped on the trampoline. This afternoon, we're going for a fun photo shoot with my friend Lori, who is an amazing photographer! Check out her page!https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Lori-Johnson-Photography/162584033819580 I am so excited about it! I will post pics when I get them!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Enjoy the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment