Thursday 5 April 2012

Just a quick note!

I just have a few moments so thought I'd write a quick post as someone informed me that I've stopped writing!!! Sorry!!! Just have been super busy this week! It's the weekend now... thank goodness for that! It's been a very long week and I'm looking forward to four days off!

Last night Anna had her first game for Spring Soccer. She was very excited to get out and play again and I was excited to watch her play! We all went to the game and she scored the first goal! So awesome! I love how she gets right into the game and fights so hard for the ball. I love watching the competitiveness come out in her. Her team won the game 2-1!

The kids are outside, the sun is shining, dinner is done, laundry is folded....what a great way to start the weekend! I'll get on here tonight or tomorrow to write some more! Thanks so much to everyone that is reading my blog! Love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment