Tuesday 24 April 2012

Birthday Time!

It's Matt's birthday today! 35 years old! Unbelievable! Happy Birthday to you!

It's crazy to me that he's 35 years old today. We met when he was 18 and I was 16. I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when we first started dating, many people thought it was just young love and just another teenage relationship. So many years later, and here we are! We've celebrated 17 birthdays together...can we really be that old?
Looking back, I remember celebrating birthdays by going camping with a bunch of friends, then birthdays at the bar to celebrate turning 19, and now birthdays with kids running around and a birthday cake. It's so funny the different stages that life brings and how life evolves. I feel so fortunate that we have had the opportunity to celebrate these things together and to experience the different stages of life as a couple. Happy Birthday, Matt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment